My Experience With Babyliss Wave Envy

hi everyone, this is Stephanie glam and welcome back to my channel in today's video I'm going to show you how to create a wavy hairstyle by using the Babyliss wave envy waver model. 

This is not your traditional curler it has quite a unique shape this is it it has this S shape that creates the wavy hair look. First of all, I'm going to show you the model up close. This is it. It has a ceramic-titanium coating which is very good for protecting your hair.

The whole device itself seems to be built quite well it's pretty solid. I have had it for quite a while and I don't have any problems with it. It still looks brand new and it works just as well as the first time when I bought it. 

Now let's go ahead by turning it on you have three settings for the heat temperature. I will put Babyliss wave envy on the second set as I don't want to use the hottest temperature. 

It is very important to protect your hair so always try to use a lower temperature whenever possible and if it doesn't work if you don't achieve their result. That you're looking for you can always increase the temperature more and try again it is hitting up pretty quickly which is very important. 

babyliss wave envy

I'm going to start by working on smaller sections because, if you take too much hair then you're not going to achieve the result that you're looking for it is good to use a brush like this one to separate your hair and you can get any hair clip that you have. 

So, I'm just going to take the top section of my hair and I'm going to leave a little bit at the bottom don't forget to use your thermal protection spray. It is very important as you can see. I kept the machine for about 4 seconds and the result is quite nice the reason why I'm not applying my spray at the moment is that.

I just finished it yesterday unfortunately however I did apply my GHD total volume foam which is this one it really works great for volume and it also protects your hair from the heat all of the GHD products.

They protect your hair from the heat. So, I strongly recommend you use them you could also buy a spray which is designed specifically for curls be very careful not to burn your skin on your neck or the skin on your ears ok. I am also writing more Babyliss Hair Styling products review on upcoming days.

So, now I'm going to grab more hair I'm just going to use the end of this brush because it's quite useful for just getting a smaller section. if you have highlighted in your hair this curling method will really bring out those highlights as you can see here.

Be careful not to skip any small sections like this one, for example, it's just like I missed something it is a little bit difficult curling the hair on your back now.

I'm going to try to keep this one for a little bit longer eight seconds just to see the difference you should not keep it for longer than eight seconds four to six seconds should be the best pretty nice. I like it as you can see it creates a very nice valium because of the s shape the closer you do it to your roots the better.

By the way, in order to achieve the best results for your hairstyle, you should apply a hairspray after every section that you curl. So, this is it.  

I'm going to apply a little bit of hairspray just to keep those fizzy hairs in place and to have a long-lasting look. I think the effect is pretty interesting. If you're looking for something non-traditional. 

Then you should definitely try it out by the way another thing you can do with this hairstyle is to wear your hair up this way you will have a very nice look at something like this. 

I'm doing it very quickly but you can get the idea also the machine is pretty good I'm very happy with it it has a very good price point so if you're trying it for the first time you should definitely invest in it. 

I hope you like my this article on Babyliss product. Stay tuned with me for more interesting articles.

Comments

Popular Posts